All of our schools offer Open House dates for all interested parents to attend. Contact us for our Open House here. We ask that families first attend an Open House, and then choose one campus to which they will apply so we are not duplicating our admissions process. Most families choose to apply to the school based on location in reference to their homes or public transportation. All three Admissions Offices are available to answer your questions when it is time to choose the campus to which they would like to apply.
- After reviewing the information found on our website, please complete your application to the school of your choice and submit the $50.00 application fee, either by filling out the application online (at Step 4) and paying by credit card, or by downloading the pdf version of the application form (at Step 4) and submitting it with the application fee in person. Applications for the following school year are accepted beginning August 1st and will be processed starting the Tuesday after Labor Day. The schools cannot accept an application before this date. You may submit your application online, in person at our school offices, or by mail. Applications for the current school year are accepted based on availability. Please contact the school to inquire about current openings.
- A photograph attached to the application will help us remember your child as we go through the application process.
- Once your application and fee are processed, the Director of Admissions will then contact you to make an appointment for a Parent Tour. There is one tour given per family, so please schedule the tour accordingly.
- Because of space limitations, tours require a reservation and are for parents only.
- If you are applying for an Early Childhood or Toddler place, a school visit will be scheduled for your child after you have toured the school and have indicated that you would like to continue the admissions process.
- Acceptances for the coming school year will be sent by electronic mail according to the ISAAGNY notification date, usually the week of March 1st. Those families applying after March will be notified upon acceptance.
- After your child has been accepted to one of the Twin Parks schools, Twin Parks must receive an enrollment form with applicable fees to hold the place. Parent agreement forms will then be sent to you as well as the details of further monies due.
- A student’s place is fully secured when the parent agreement and applicable fees and deposits are on file at the School.